ManagedIT is a strategic service that allows schools to improve the quality of the support of their IT systems and networks and still reduce their IT support costs.
- Management, supervision and direction of the IT support staff to deliver a far better service for users
- Technical and financial reporting to school management on a regular basis
- Quality remote technical assistance from qualified personnel
- Implementation of automated monitoring services that enable pro-active support
- Implementation and use of a campus wide support ticketing system to record, monitor and prioritise issues for resolution
- Access to specialist engineers at preferential rates to assist with the resolution of complex support issues
- The development of a blue print technical strategy to improve the IT systems and networks based on short, medium and long term needs
ManagedIT reduces the burden on teachers and school management having to devote considerable time on managing in-house support activities. RivaNET will partner with the management team to ensure the seamless delivery of support using the latest tools and processes. The IT support staff will be trained to better support the internal infrastructure with a view to developing their skills consistently to meet the needs of the school.
To arrange a strategic review of your IT support or to discuss in more detail how ManagedIT can work for your school then please contact us on 0330 555 5550 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
“We use the RivaNET ManagedIT service to provide the right level of support for our school network and IT systems. There has been a cost saving over a period of time but as importantly, we now have a cohesive IT systems and support strategy to carry us forward”
Nuala Shepley, Headteacher, Lingfield Notre Dame School